What are your robes and sleepwear made of?
Lisse means "soft" in French, and that's exactly what our robes are! Our silk robes and sleepwear are made of charmeuse silk. Our full-length robes are made of chiffon fabric. They are both super soft and comfortable!
Do robes come with an inner wear?
Our silk robes do not come with an inner wear. If you want an inner wear that can double as a nice set of pjs, we recommend our Chloe set in Nude. Our full-length chiffon robes all come with a knee-length satin inner wear.
Do you have sizes?
Our silk robes are free-size and fits small to large frames. The belt will hug your frame so it will look flattering no matter what your size is! We also have a few choices for our curvy ladies.
Our full-length chiffon robes can be made according to your measurements. We just need a few measurements from you!
Our sleepwear are available in M-2XL depending on the design. Medium is our smallest size and it fits small frames comfortably.
How to order?
You may place your order directly on this website. Click on "Shop Collections" to browse available items. Click "Add to Cart" and proceed to checkout.
When is the best time to order?
It usually takes 3-4 weeks to have your Lisse robe ready - so it's best to order 5-6 weeks before you intend to use it. If you need something sooner, do drop us message so we can check what we can do. A rush fee of 15% will be charged for orders that require delivery under 3 weeks.
General lead time for orders:
- Onhand items (sleepwear, selected robes) - 1-3 days
- Laced robes / premium robes - 2-3 weeks
- Items with embroidery - additional 1-2 weeks
Do you customize?
As much as we want to please everyone, we do not customize robes. We do have a great selection of robe designs you can choose from. We hope at least one will fit your style.
Can you personalize my order?
Yes - that we definitely can! We have personalization options such as embroidery and rhinestones. These options are not available on premium robes due to the delicate fabric used.
An item is out of stock, can I pre-order?
If an item is out of stock, we may accept pre-order. Do send us an email with your order details so we may send you an invoice.
What is your packaging?
Each Lisse robe is packaged in a white non-woven pouch. Pajamas are packed in a plastic sleeve. We also offer nice gift boxes for ₱250 each.
I am ordering in bulk. Is there a discount?
Yes, we provide discounts for bulk orders (6 pieces and up). Please drop us a line at email@example.com.
What are the modes of payment?
We accept BDO and BPI payments - it can be via cash deposit or online transfer. Bank details will be sent with the order confirmation. We also accept Paypal & credit card payments through the website. Full payment is needed for all orders to be processed.
How will my order/s be delivered?
We ship your orders via LBC or Lalamove.
Our rate starts at P160 within Metro Manila and P200 outside of Metro Manila. Rates may vary depending on the volume of orders.
Do you have a store?
We don’t have a store as we only operate online. You may check out our social media pages to check actual photos of the robes when worn. We highly recommend checking the measurement guide on each item to ensure that you are getting the correct size.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do. International shipping is not available upon checkout, however, we can manually process your order. Kindly send us the following details through our email firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can send you a shipping quotation:
What is your return and exchange policy?
If you wish to return/exchange something, send us an email with your order number and concern or message us on our social media channels.
- Only onhand items/items without customization may be returned or exchanged, unless custom item is damaged (seller's fault).
- You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. We request that you return the item the same way you received them - folded and packed neatly.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you on the status of your refund.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund through your credit card (if paid via Paypal) or bank transfer (we will ask for your bank details - BDO or BPI accounts only).
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning the item, unless it is the seller's fault (wrong item delivered, damaged item delivered).
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item, you may contact us at email@example.com or through our social media channels.