Here's how to care for your Lisse loungewear so you can slip into them over and over again...
For silk satin robes, chiffon robes, and sleepwear:
- Handwash in cold water using a mild detergent. You may also machine-wash using a gentle cycle.
- Gently squeeze out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
- Hang to dry. Avoid direct sunlight. Do not machine dry.
- Steam or iron on low heat. To avoid burning, use a press cloth or iron on the opposite side.
- Do not iron on print or embroidery.
For mulberry silk pillowcases:
- Use a small amount of mild detergent and hand wash gently on cold water.
- Gently squeeze out excess water. Do not machine dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Steam or iron pillowcase on low heat. Use a press cloth or iron on the opposite side.